|* Facial Recognition System|
● about the strangeness of the doppelgänger1 phenomenon?Have you ever imagined:
● whether the ubiquitous facial recognition system technology (FRS)2 is already being used to search out and match every “twin” in the world?
● whether the FRS has gone beyond mere matching, but has already surreptitiously tested and doppelgänged the public in some matters: politics, government, entertainment, activism, media, etc.?
● whether time-pressures, inadequacies, inconvenience, health issues, breakdowns, untimely deaths, etc. of “Twin One” could be compensated for my substituting “Twin Two"?
● if “The Prisoner of Zenda” (1894)3 scenario (after a century plus of technological enhancement) could be more prevalent than we think?
● if with all the “smoke” over the years, there might be some “fire” to some of the doubles' rumors?
● if the powers-that-be take (hubric) glee in blatant and egregious deceptions proving (to themselves) the imbecility of the masses, thus justifying their agendas of manipulation, domination, theft, expendability, etc.?
● whether we have become so accustomed to not seeing differences and anomalies that we never question discrepancies?
● whether those who do question anomalies could survive the outrage of non-see-ers or conspiracy deny-ers4 — aka: auto-believers in authoritarian pronouncements? or those who insist that because “I” would never do or think such a thing, nobody could or would?
● whether FRS security (replacing passwords) is as secure as we think or as promised?
● what the devil could do with doppelgängers: “that man of sin ... [that] son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God”5?Yes, of course, most people have probably never wondered about or imagined these bizarre things, BUT perhaps we should remember how many adversaries of righteousness there are in positions of power in this world today, and how “if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect, who are the elect according to the covenant.”8
● that doppelgängers might account, in part, for the prophesied: “... false Christs, and false prophets, [who] shall shew great signs and wonders”?6
● that there could be sufficient technology to create a “resurrected” Jesus “twin”?
● how the father-of-all-lies might also think to stage a resurrection spectacular with a host of globally-known, dead-but-now-“risen” celebrities (i.e., doppelgängers, maybe even avatars7) parading in, performing for, and praising the awesome returned god?
● how confusing it might be for believers-in-truth-and-justice if many of the “resurrected” were world idols / celebrities or elites or known socio- / psychopaths?
Perhaps we should become more aware of how technology is already being used to deceive and how being
Forewarned is forearmed.9Could this scripture warning encompass things outside our experience, imagination, or expectation?
Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know before the things which are coming, beware lest ye also being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness.10_________________________/
1. A doppelgänger (... literally "double-goer") is a non-biologically related look-alike or double of a living person sometimes portrayed as a ghostly or paranormal phenomenon and usually seen as a harbinger of bad luck. Other traditions and stories equate a doppelgänger with an evil twin. In modern times, the term twin stranger is occasionally used. ... The word "doppelgänger" is often used in a more general and neutral sense, and in slang, to describe any person who physically resembles another person. (Bold emphasis added.) Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelg%C3%A4nger
● 21 Most Unbelievable Doppelgangers (Believe That: Time 6:53) at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7zESelVZzQ
● People Who Met Their Lookalikes In Real Life (Facts Verse: Time 6:20) at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siTo15_PERk
5. New Testament | 2 Thessalonians 2:3–9 ~
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
6. New Testament | Matthew 24:24 ~ For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
7. Remember the deceased prophet “Samuel's” appearance to King Saul? Do we really think a necromancer (witch of En-dor) could produce or summon the real Samuel? See https://dejavu-timestwo.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-imitation-war.html
8. Joseph Smith Translation: New Testament | Matthew 24:23-24 ~ For in those days, there shall also arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if possible, they shall deceive the very elect, who are the elect according to the covenant. Behold, I speak these things unto you for the elect’s sake.
10. Joseph Smith Translation: New Testament | 2 Peter 3:17 ~ (Bold emphasis added.)
* Image source: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Face_Recognition_3252983.png