For a growing number of people focusing on matters of consciousness, sacred knowledge and personal freedom, the reclamation of the word sovereign has become profoundly consequential. Within this paradigm, to recognize oneself as a sovereign being is to acknowledge one’s own total spiritual autonomy and unconditional entitlement to self‐determination. It is a primary avowal of oneself as a free and natural human being — not a serf, a subject, a corporate entity, or even a citizen. No persons or man‐made laws have any jurisdiction whatsoever over a sovereign being. This is all very alarming for any empire that secretly prefers its populace to feel toothless.2So as I listened to an online conversation3 between Ole Dammegard (researcher at https://www.lightonconspiracies.com/) and George Kavassilas (author and sovereigntist from iaminfinite.love and weareinfinite.love) my questions increased. Ole described his years of research exposing the role-plays, school-plays, and conspiracies that many have chosen to participate in for a variety of reasons: role-plays, school-plays, and conspiracies that have kept much of the world in a state of disinformation, confusion, distraction, disruption, and violence. George's summary of Ole's information was to acknowledge that we live in a “system that only seeks to completely molest and suppress and subdue and apprehend humanity.”4
In his conclusion, Ole invited players in “the system” to come out — to whistle-blow, as it were —promising support and as much protection as possible. HOWEVER, the ending exchange5 was this:
George: “Yah, because we're not someone who seeks justice. You see, justice is glorified revenge. See. We don't seek justice. We seek healing, forgiveness, and just moving forward in life; and so thank you. You played a wonderful role. It's like, you guys were good. We wanted the best. We got the best. You guys, we couldn't have asked for a better job to challenge us in the way that you've challenged us. It's just been amazing. They're really good at what they do. And ah, ... 'cause you know, we've done it in previous times. So you know, we were pretty good at it too. We've played those roles as well in stages in our journey through this amazing universe; so these guys are pretty good too. So it's been a fantastic exchange I'll say, it's been an incredible co-created experience from both sides; and ah, from all sides. And it's now time to bring this play to an end and get on with life.So with all this exposure to massive fraud and injustice in the world, GK held to his dogma(?) that “justice is glorified revenge.” But what if Justice is the right chamber of the heart of the great Creator with Love being the left chamber? Or what if Justice is the right hand and Love the left hand? What if nothing can endure without Justice and nothing can develop to its potential without Love?
Ole: Time to shake hands, have a shower, and a cold beer and say thank you for this. It's been a good game.
George: Beautiful. Well said, Ole.
I find this denial of Justice (and Judgment) an incredible and devastating déjà vu — as if I have heard all this before and witnessed pre-mortal friends deny Justice because they bought the notion that Love can exist without Justice.
Could this have been the major contention in the war in Heaven?6 the supposed irreconcilability of Justice and Love in a new world of opposites and opposition? in a high-risk venture of combining immortal spirit with mortal flesh (unrefined, addictive- and decay-prone matter)? in the universal / defining trial of how one will use or abuse perceived power over such matter and over others?
Was not “love” the purported motive for Lucifer's claim that he would “redeem all mankind, that one soul shall not be lost”?7 Was not the expectation / pride of entitlement without comparable experience or development the basis of his claim to God's glory?8
I realize that GK and similar sovereigntists do not believe in scripture or the God of scripture,9 but where is the love and respect for others, if one just moves forward with one's own life (healing and forgiving, which is right), BUT leaving the arsonist, rapist, thief, attempted murderer, extortionist, liar, etc. etc. free to carry on his / her stock-in-trade against others because justice is “glorified revenge”?
Where is the sovereignty in enduring repeated tortures as GK claims he experienced? Where is the reality (sanity?) in saying “thank you” to brutal adversaries for playing “a wonderful role” as if this were all a play (game?) with script readers and (crisis?) actors. Where is the remorse — the sorrow — for having played the psychopathic role in some previous incarnation? Why the pride in having been amongst the best in “playing” a human without conscience?
It is all more déjà vu than I can adequately express.
1. Footnote 2 at http://dejavu-timestwo.blogspot.ca/2015/02/the-hijacking-of-hierarchy.html
4. Part II circa min. 56:20+
5. Part II: circa min. 58.00+
6. New Testament | Revelation 12:7 ~ And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
7. Pearl of Great Price | Moses 4:1 ~ AND I, the Lord God, spake unto Moses, saying: That Satan, whom thou hast commanded in the name of mine Only Begotten, is the same which was from the beginning, and he came before me, saying—Behold, here am I, send me, I will be thy son, and I will redeem all mankind, that one soul shall not be lost, and surely I will do it; wherefore give me thine honor.
8. Old Testament | Isaiah 14:12-14 ~ How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
9. Book of Mormon | Alma 42:15-22 ~ And now, the plan of mercy could not be brought about except an atonement should be made; therefore God himself atoneth for the sins of the world, to bring about the plan of mercy, to appease the demands of justice, that God might be a perfect, just God, and a merciful God also. Now, repentance could not come unto men except there were a punishment, which also was eternal as the life of the soul should be, affixed opposite to the plan of happiness, which was as eternal also as the life of the soul. Now, how could a man repent except he should sin? How could he sin if there was no law? How could there be a law save there was a punishment? Now, there was a punishment affixed, and a just law given, which brought remorse of conscience unto man. Now, if there was no law given—if a man murdered he should die—would he be afraid he would die if he should murder? And also, if there was no law given against sin men would not be afraid to sin. And if there was no law given, if men sinned what could justice do, or mercy either, for they would have no claim upon the creature? But there is a law given, and a punishment affixed, and a repentance granted; which repentance, mercy claimeth; otherwise, justice claimeth the creature and executeth the law, and the law inflicteth the punishment; if not so, the works of justice would be destroyed, and God would cease to be God.